The at home candle making kit includes everything you need to make your own soy wax candle. The kit includes a white 8 oz vessel, 8 oz of soy wax, fragrance, wick sticker, wick, warning label and wick holder. The candle will need to cure for 24 hours for the strongest fragrance throw.
To make your own candle, you will need a microwave safe container to heat the wax. You will also need a spatula or a spoon. We have made this as easy as possible.
The kit includes instructions to make your own candle at home. Please see the video tutorial we will be uploading.
- Put the 8 oz of soy wax in a microwave safe container. Heat for approx. 1 minute and 30 seconds to start then 30 second increments. The wax is on average completely liquid within 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Take the wick sticker and wick and place in your vessel during this time. Place your warning label on the bottom of the candle.
- When the wax is completely melted let it sit for 2 minutes. Please use an oven mitt to remove the hot wax and handle to microwave safe bowl.
- Shake the fragrance well and then stir the fragrance for 2 minutes.
- Let the wax sit for 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour the wax.
- Place the wick holder to center the wick.
- Let cure for 24 hours then you are ready to burn your candle.
At Home Candle Making Kit
Karma Candles are all natural and handmade, from start to finish and environmentally-safe. They are hand-poured, hand-wicked with natural cotton and lead and zinc-free wicks, and each batch is crafted and measured with care.
- 8 oz, Average burn time 50-60 hours
- Hand poured in Carmel, Indiana
- Cruelty and phthalate free
- Repurpose glass container when the candle is finished